The P1 VIP car park at Brussels Airport expands its premium service range for travelers every day. In addition to the carwash and Carglass services, you can now also have a basket of high-quality fresh products and ready meals from the wide range of Rob delivered to you.
For 70 years, the Rob brand has been the undisputed reference for fresh products and gourmet ready meals. Gourmets find their way to the stores, but Rob also offers his products online via the E-shop and the home delivery service.
From now on you can also let deliver your groceries directly to our P1 VIP car park at Brussels Airport. You return from a foreign trip? Then there is nothing like an excellent meal to forget the fatigue and stress of the hour-long flight. Thanks to Rob's service, you can collect your basket of top products at the reception of the P1 VIP car park and enjoy a sophisticated menu at home.
How to order?
1. Before your outward or return flight, go to the Eshop of the website www.rob-brussels.be.
2. Make a tasty choice from the wide range of fresh products and prepared dishes.
3. Choose the day and time of delivery based on the time of your return to Belgium.
4. Once you have found what you are looking for, you can pay.
5. Enter the following address as pick-up point: Interparking P1 VIP, Brussels Airport, 1930 Zaventem
6. In the comments field, put the number plate of the vehicle that will be parked in the car park during your journey.
7. You can then pay the amount of your purchases with your credit card.
8. After landing at Brussels Airport, go to the reception of the Interparking’s P1 VIP car park to pick up your vehicle. Your basket will be ready in one of the refrigerators used exclusively for the orders of our customers.
>> Discover the online assortments of the Rob store on www.rob-brussels.be <<
A journey in prospect? Compare our different parking options in Brussels Airport and book your parking space on our website now